Singapore's leading online supermarket, RedMart, has announced a partnership with Sainsbury's, one of UK's leading grocery retailers. RedMart will make 320 Sainsbury's products available exclusively to its customers from 29 August 2018.
Providing healthy product range
The product lines are focused on great quality and value, with an emphasis on the health and wellness items, including:
- by Sainsbury's - Sainsbury's core food range
- So Organic - food from farms and producers with high animal welfare standards and no chemical fertilisers, artificial colours, flavourings or hydrogenated oils
- Deliciously FreeFrom - products free from gluten, wheat, milk, eggs, nut and soya
- Taste the Difference - premium food range targetting shoppers looking for something a little special
- Sainsbury's Little Ones - Sainsbury's dedicated baby and toddler range
"RedMart and Sainsbury's have closely aligned values and both are committed to putting customers first and sourcing with integrity. Bringing a number of Sainsbury's ranges to Singapore via our popular online platform will meet our customer's increasing demand for quality products at great value," said Roger Egan III, CEO and co-founder of RedMart. The retailer plans to widen the range before the end of 2018.
RedMart is an online supermarket that delivers groceries and household essentials to shoppers. It is the largest online supermarket in Singapore. In 2016, RedMart was acquired by Alibaba-backed Lazada, Southeast Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform.
Sainsbury plc operates over 600 Sainsbury's supermarkets and more than 800 Sainsbury's local convenience stores, as well as over 800 Argos stores. It is one of UK's leading food, clothing and general merchandise retailers. Read more about Sainsbury's here.
Follow us on twitter @igdAsia and sign up for our free newsletter here.