AEON has provided new ways for shoppers to buy their groceries during the lockdown period due to COVID-19 in Malaysia. Its latest initative is to launch a new supermarket online service on 14 July 2020.
New online grocery shopping platform
AEON is launching its own online grocery platform at https://fresh.myaeon.com.my. The service provides delivery within 30 minutes of its fulfilment centres. Fresh fruits, vegetables, meat and all other daily essentials will be available online.
Expansion of value-added services
Shoppers can also choose to use a personal shopper, order and collect, drive-through and home delivery services when shopping with AEON.
- Personal shopper
- Fill up a form with description of items required and pass it to a personal shopper
- Wait in the car while shopper fulfils the order
- Shopper will be contacted when the cart is ready
- Make payment at appointed cashier counter
- Order and collect or drive-through
- Pick the preferred AEON store on Whatsapp
- Place order through Whatsapp
- Confirm order and pick-up mode (walk-in or drive-through)
- Provide pick up time and date
- Home delivery service via Whatsapp
- Available at selected stores
- Order via Whatsapp at nearest store
- Delivery status and price will be sent via Whatsapp
- Payment via cash on delivery
AEON has been progressively adding different value-added services at their stores for shoppers’ convenience. Most of these are aimed at helping shoppers minimise contact with other people and the risk of COVID-19 infection.