We round up our favourite April Fools from 2017 as retailers and manufacturers create spoofs driven by food trends, food-to-go, popular brands and online and digital.
1. Sainsbury’s takes healthy living and food trends a step further, with the launch of spiralized peas…
2. ...While Fresh Direct innovates to capitalise on the popularity of avocado.
Source: Fresh Direct
3. Burger King appeals to fast food lovers…
Source: Burger King
4. …While Subway appeals to fans with a seasonal twist.
Source: Subway Ireland
5. Get more of what you love with Oreos…
6. …While finding new ways to enjoy Marmite
Source: Marmite Singapore
7. Cheetos enters the health & beauty category…
8. … While Mars explores opportunities in non-food
Source: Mars & YouTube
9 Dirk puts technology at the heart of the customer journey with contactless trolleys…
10 …While Amazon reveals Petlexa, allowing pets to connect with Alexa, allowing them to place orders and use smart-toys.
Looking for more examples of industry innovation? Click here to visit the innovation trends page.