Last month our Future Talk webinar looked at where grocery retail is heading in North America, with a focus on store of the future developments. This replay is available for subscribers only.
Part one: from store of now to the store of the future (2:00 minute mark)
- Covid-19 and grocery formats
- Future store elements
- Five big bets for the store of the future
Part two : inside Walmart’s omni-store concept presented by Paula Bonner, SVP for Format Development and Real Estate, Walmart Canada (20:00 minute mark)
- The journey the business has taken to apply learnings to their omni-store concept
- See the latest concepts they are rolling out across their chain through their remodel program, driving one-stop shop convenience for their customers around their major pillars of grocery, health and wellness, general merchandise and fashion
Source: IGD Research
Part three: how will hard discount retail evolve in the US? (38:00 minute mark)
- Learnings for physical format development from Aldi and Lidl in Europe
- How last-milers are disrupting the traditional discount model in Latin America
Retail Analysis subscribers: click here to view the replay.
Retail Analysis weekly newsletter