In this video series, we look at how the retail trading environment is starting to evolve in response to the Coronavirus pandemic and what these changes may mean.
Key themes include:
- The normalising of demand
- Becoming a more manageable crisis
- A change in strategy in foodservice
- The relaxation of competition laws
Subscribers click here to view the video
For more on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Latest news and reports click here
How IGD is working with the food and consumer goods industry during coronavirus - visit our dedicated webpage
Looking for more insight?
- Get the latest insights on Coronavirus (COVID-19) to help your business understand what the food and grocery industry is doing around the world to address the evolving pandemic.
Retail Analysis weekly newsletter